XTRadius 1.1-pre2 released
XTRadius 1.1-pre1 RPM available
XTRadius 1.1-pre1 released
Mysql setup document submitted by Frederic Faure
XTRadius > News
XTRadius 1.1-pre2 released. This release is considered a development version. It fixes a number of existing bugs, as well as several bugs introduced in 1.1pre1. For a list of changes, please see the Changelog. RPMS (and SRPMS) are also available, thanks to Cyril Zlachevsky.
|June 25, 2001 - XTRadius 1.1-pre2 released!
As you may have noticed, the site has undergone a complete facelift. Most likely a few things will get changed around and improved in the next month or so. If you have any questions or comments about the website, please email Jodie.
|June 5, 2001 - Website Redesign
You can get the latest 1.1-pre1 RPM from here
|March 27, 2001 - XTRadius 1.1-pre1 RPM available
XTRadius 1.1-pre1 released. This release is considered a development version. It is based on the recent Cistron 1.6.4 code.
|February 26, 2001 - XTRadius 1.1-pre1 released!
- Upgraded to Cistron-1.6.4
- Added contrib/xtradius_test.pl script in order to test xtradius
- Changed buffer size form exec strings... Previous version cutted out long parameters
- Changed attributes codes in raddb/dictionary.xtradius
- Added support for Cisco VoIP. Now xtradius can handle Cisco VoIP packets handling them as all the others. Thanks to Cyril Zlachevsky (email@example.com) for his help
- Added new LDAP auth script contrib/authldap.pl. Thanks to Kevin Lynn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Added xtradius_test.pl under contrib (debugging script)
NOTE! XTRadius-1.1-pre1 has serious bug issues, please use the latest stable release instead or get the latest code from the CVS.
A setup document has been setup by Frederic Faure which goes through the steps of setting up XTRadius with the Radauth Mysql plugin.
|August 17, 2001 - Mysql setup document
Ian M Ellison has submitted a new version of the popular Radauth plugin which does authentication and accounting via a Mysql database. The latest release supports clear text password extraction as well as encrypted, and whitespace trimming. It is available in the scripts section.
|August 10, 2000 - Radauth Plugin 0.5 released
Cyril Zlachevsky corrected some minor issues the RPMs. The RPM's are available in the download area.
|August 4, 2000 - Updated RPM's
Cyril Zlachevsky has made RPM's available for XTRadius. They are available in the download area.
|August 1, 2000 - RPM Released!
After some experimentation with a message board, the XTRadius mailing list is back. Please see the support section for information on joining the list.
|July 30, 2000 - XTRadius Mailinglist back online
We have applied some fixes to the code... Check it out.We are currently looking for binary distribution testers... Mail me if you want to help us.
|July 30, 2000 - XTRadius 1.0beta3 released!
- Fixed radius_env's call to strdup in exec.c
- Fixed compile-time warning when NOSHADOW is defined
- Added contrib/ directory with the following plug-ins:
authldap - external authentication via LDAP
authmysql - external authentication and accounting via MySQL
pg_xtradius - external authentication and accounting via PostgreSQL